How many moms are in your life? We don't want anyone of them to be left out, especially the new moms. However before you focus on choosing the gift, you must understand the difference between a new mommy (and her needs), and an experienced mother with grown-up kids.
In the US we celebrate 2010 Mother's Day on Sunday, May 9 for those of you who don't know, and the great thing is that we have enough time to get ready and organize a Group-Gift from our family.
Here are few ideas:
1. A beautiful, framed poster of her family tree. Geni.com offers a personalized poster with your choice of designs and colors.
2. Apple offers to say Happy Mother's Day with an engraved iPod touch. But remember, once it's engraved, you can't replace it.
3. Canvas on Demand offers Mother's Day Sale with up to 30% off.
4. GPS to Make Mom's Life Easier
The Gifts Project has a big selection of GPS with all the features that Mom will need without overwhelming her. Write "GPS" in the search box and check it out.
5. A Pink Slim Digital Camera is always a great treat.
6. Show mom some love by treating her to a delicious meal at her favorite restaurant.
7. Bring her your new graduation diploma with flowers, you will make her as happy as she can be.
Please come back and tell us what you liked the best and how she responded.